- October 15, 2014
Land Report October 2014 Newsletter
Warning: Array to string conversion in /home/domains/dev.landreport.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/dynamic-tags/manager.php on line 73
Headlining our October 2014 Newsletter?
The 2014 Land Report 100 sponsored by Fay Ranches, of course. But wait – there’s more!
- LISTED! Ted Turner’s private Beaufort County Island.
- SOLD! 32,000 acres timber and grazing land known as the Foley Butte Block.
- SOLD! 165,000 acres of Plum Creek timberland to The Nature Conservancy.
- SOLD! 600,000 acres of Oregon timberland owned by the estate of JELD-WEN founder Dick Wendt.
- CLOSED! Molpus Woodlands Group closes Fund IV with $662.5 million in commitments.
For up-to-the-minute reports on listings, auctions, sales, and breaking news pertaining to land and landowners, be sure to follow us on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Please sign me up to receive breaking news and updates from The Land Report:
The Land Report Fall 2011
The nation’s leading landowners are buying more land! That’s one of the many conclusions to …
Taller Wooden Buildings
Trees are some of our BEST ALLIES in solving the climate crisis. — Frank Lowenstein, …
Land Report November 2018 Newsletter
Our Investing Issue takes center stage in our November newsletter, which also includes Election Night …
Elk Creek Ranch Acquires Seven Lakes
For those who are passionate about outdoor pursuits, the next great adventure can’t come soon enough.