Land Report October 2014 Newsletter
Warning: Array to string conversion in /home/domains/dev.landreport.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/dynamic-tags/manager.php on line 73
Headlining our October 2014 Newsletter?
The 2014 Land Report 100 sponsored by Fay Ranches, of course. But wait – there’s more!
- LISTED! Ted Turner’s private Beaufort County Island.
- SOLD! 32,000 acres timber and grazing land known as the Foley Butte Block.
- SOLD! 165,000 acres of Plum Creek timberland to The Nature Conservancy.
- SOLD! 600,000 acres of Oregon timberland owned by the estate of JELD-WEN founder Dick Wendt.
- CLOSED! Molpus Woodlands Group closes Fund IV with $662.5 million in commitments.