Newsletter, Sporting Properties, Timberland
- June 15, 2016
Land Report June 2016 Newsletter
Warning: Array to string conversion in /home/domains/dev.landreport.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/dynamic-tags/manager.php on line 73
Transactions worth tens of millions highlight our June newsletter:
- Bill Koch’s Elk Mountain Lodge outside of Aspen is back on the market.
- The State of Wyoming agrees to sell two tracts to Uncle Sam for $46 million apiece.
- A $100 million South Carolina timberland sale closes.
- The Santa Ana Pueblo buys King Brothers’ Alamo Ranch.
- The Osage Nation buys Ted Turner’s Bluestem Ranch.
For up-to-the-minute reports on listings, auctions, sales, and breaking news pertaining to land and landowners, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram.
Please sign me up to receive breaking news and updates from The Land Report:
Sold! Wyoming’s Bighorn Lodge
Surrounded on three sides by Grand Teton National Park in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, the Bighorn …
Field Report: Timberland
The following is excerpted from “Market Notes,” a series of interviews in the Fall 2008 issue of …
Land Report Case Study: Hearst Ranch
Thinking outside the box landed this California beef producer’s entire herd inside Whole Foods. BY …
Elk Creek Ranch Acquires Seven Lakes
For those who are passionate about outdoor pursuits, the next great adventure can’t come soon enough.