- November 15, 2014
Land Report November 2014 Newsletter
Warning: Array to string conversion in /home/domains/dev.landreport.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/dynamic-tags/manager.php on line 73
Our November newsletter features a slew of activity involving federal and state stakeholders:
- Chicago Fed updates Midwest farmland values.
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife declares the Gunnison sage grouse a threatened species.
- Elected officials in Colorado vow to fight US Fish & Wildlife over the Gunnison sage grouse.
- New York links forests with 87-acre purchase.
- The University of South Carolina to sell a historic plantation.
For up-to-the-minute reports on listings, auctions, sales, and breaking news pertaining to land and landowners, be sure to follow us on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Please sign me up to receive breaking news and updates from The Land Report:
Steamboat Springs Preservation Ranch Takes the Gold
It always amazes me when someone takes the time to go above and beyond the …
Pinon Canyon: Uranium Contamination?
First, the Army set off a firestorm when it announced its intention to use eminent …
1.2 million acres of grassland have been plowed under, one of the many unwelcome byproducts …
Elk Creek Ranch Acquires Seven Lakes
For those who are passionate about outdoor pursuits, the next great adventure can’t come soon enough.