Land Report November 2014 Newsletter
Warning: Array to string conversion in /home/domains/dev.landreport.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/dynamic-tags/manager.php on line 73
Our November newsletter features a slew of activity involving federal and state stakeholders:
- Chicago Fed updates Midwest farmland values.
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife declares the Gunnison sage grouse a threatened species.
- Elected officials in Colorado vow to fight US Fish & Wildlife over the Gunnison sage grouse.
- New York links forests with 87-acre purchase.
- The University of South Carolina to sell a historic plantation.